Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good overall read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However, we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
- In what capacity did you work with the Candidate?
- What were the candidates job duties and performance objectives?
- What unique skills, knowledge, competencies, and strengths did the candidate contribute to your organization?
- Do you think that the candidates has any challenges or shortcomings at work or any areas that need improvement?
- What would cause the candidate to become stressed? And how did they handle it?
- Please comment on the candidates communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
- How does the candidate create and maintain relationships in the workplace? Do they get along with co-workers and clients?
- Was the Candidate able to learn and work well with the software and office equipment? Please explain.
- Does the Candidate take direction well? Please use an example to explain.
- Please rate the Candidates Organizational Skills
- Please rate the Candidates Communication Skills
- Please rate the Candidates Computer/Technology Skills
- Please rate the Candidates ability to stay on top of their tasks
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates overall Work Performance
- Please rate the Candidate on Attendance and Punctuality
- Would you rehire this Candidate?
- Do you have any additional comments?
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
A Guide to Reference Checks for Colleges and Universities
For colleges and universities, the entry process can be an extensive one for both student applicants and those looking to work in secondary education. For.. Read More →
How Businesses Benefit from Checking References by Email in 2023
Reference checks are an essential part of the hiring process, because they provide keen insight into a job seeker’s work history, skills, and character. The.. Read More →