Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good overall read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However, we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements.
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
Health Care Coordinator Questions
- In what capacity did you work with the Candidate?
- What were the Candidates daily duties and responsibilities?
- How would you describe the candidate’s teamwork skills? Are they seen as a leader or a go-to person? How well do they take ownership of tasks, projects, and situations?
- What has the Candidate done in regards to professional development?
- What are the Candidates top 3 work related strengths?
- Please highlight and describe 3 areas in which the candidates need improvement.
- How does the Candidate handle situations involving conflict?
- What is the Candidates strategy to ensure that their patients receive every aspect of care that they need?
- How does the Candidate demonstrate empathy towards patients in a professional and constructive manner?
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates ability to complete documentation effectively and accurately in a timely manner.
- Please rate the Candidate on Attendance and Punctuality.
- Please rate the Candidate on their Organizational Skills.
- Please rate the Candidate on their Communication Skills.
- How does the candidate create and maintain relationships in the workplace? Do they get along with co-workers and patients?
- Would you rehire this Candidate?
- Do you have any additional comments?
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
More than 50 million people quit their jobs in 2022, in what came to be known as the “Great Resignation.” Although the mass-quitting period is.. Read More →
Recruiters and employers evaluate candidates based on several factors, including the quality of their resume, their interview performance, and their technical, analytical, and behavioral skills... Read More →
For colleges and universities, the entry process can be an extensive one for both student applicants and those looking to work in secondary education. For.. Read More →