Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good over all read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
Customer Service Questions
- Please confirm the general duties and responsibilities of the role.
- What do you consider to be their main strengths? (Please consider both technical skills and personal attributes)
- Please rate and comment on their general conduct and behaviour
- Please rate and comment on their ability to learn.
- Can you please rate and describe their ability to use initiative when problem solving
- Please rate and comment on their overall performance.
- Please rate and comment on their personal presentation
- Please rate and comment on their written communication skills.
- Please rate and comment on their computer skills and ability to adopt new software.
- Can you comment on the level of supervision they required? How well did they work autonomously?
- Please rate and comment on their ability to find innovative ways to solve problems.
- How would you rate their customer service skills? (Please explain your answer and provide an example)
- Would you rehire them if you were given the opportunity and had an appropriate role?
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
A Guide to Reference Checks for Colleges and Universities
For colleges and universities, the entry process can be an extensive one for both student applicants and those looking to work in secondary education. For.. Read More →
How Businesses Benefit from Checking References by Email in 2023
Reference checks are an essential part of the hiring process, because they provide keen insight into a job seeker’s work history, skills, and character. The.. Read More →