Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good over all read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
- Please rate and comment on their general conduct and behaviour
- Please confirm the general duties and responsibilities of the role.
- What role did the candidate play in your organization?
- What were some of the candidate’s accomplishments in your organization?
- What challenges did the candidate overcome in the project?
- What were some of the candidate’s preferred development tools?
- How did the candidate perform under pressure?
- What environment did the candidate work best in?
- How did the candidate work with team members and management?
- Tell me about a project the candidate was involved in from start to finish.
- Why did the candidate leave this position?
- Please rate and comment on their overall performance.
- Please rate and comment on their computer skills and ability to adopt new software.
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
As a recruiter/ HR leader/ employer it is your duty to find high quality candidates to fill job positions whether it’s for your company or.. Read More →