Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good over all read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
- Please rate and comment on their general conduct and behaviour
- Please confirm the general duties and responsibilities of the role.
- What role did the candidate play in your organization?
- What were some of the candidate’s accomplishments in your organization?
- What challenges did the candidate overcome in the project?
- What were some of the candidate’s preferred development tools?
- How did the candidate perform under pressure?
- What environment did the candidate work best in?
- How did the candidate work with team members and management?
- Tell me about a project the candidate was involved in from start to finish.
- Why did the candidate leave this position?
- Please rate and comment on their overall performance.
- Please rate and comment on their computer skills and ability to adopt new software.
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
More than 50 million people quit their jobs in 2022, in what came to be known as the “Great Resignation.” Although the mass-quitting period is.. Read More →
Recruiters and employers evaluate candidates based on several factors, including the quality of their resume, their interview performance, and their technical, analytical, and behavioral skills... Read More →
For colleges and universities, the entry process can be an extensive one for both student applicants and those looking to work in secondary education. For.. Read More →