Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good over all read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
- How would you characterize your experience working with the candidate?
- What impact has the candidate had on the organization?
- What are candidate’s biggest accomplishments or key contributions to the organization (please provide examples)?
- How would you describe candidate’s style of leadership?
- How would you describe candidate’s level of professionalism, cultural sensitivity, and diplomacy when conducting meetings, negotiations
- How would you characterize candidate’s general management style?
- How does candidate go about making tough/complex decisions?
- How does candidate deal with conflict?
- How well does candidate build consensus among stakeholders with differing opinions or interests?
- How would you describe candidate’s communication skills?
- How would you describe candidate’s listening skills and candidate’s ability to engage with others?
- Can you describe any areas candidate can or should continue to develop?
- Where does candidate need the most support?
- Did candidate conduct meet the standards in matters such confidentiality, loyalty, honesty, integrity, impartiality, workplace behavior, and conflicts of interest?
- Would you hire or work with candidate again? If not, why not?
- Is there anything else that I should know about before moving candidate forward in the process?
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
As a recruiter/ HR leader/ employer it is your duty to find high quality candidates to fill job positions whether it’s for your company or.. Read More →