Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good overall read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However, we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements.
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
- What was the type of unit the Candidate worked in?
- How would you describe the Candidate’s teamwork skills? Are they seen as a leader or a go-to person?
- Has a situation ever arise where someone was not satisfied with the Candidate’s patient care? How did they handle the situation?
- How does the Candidate demonstrate drive for professional growth?
- What would you say are the Candidate’s motivators?
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates ability to communicate appropriately with patients, families and peers.
- Please rate the Candidate on their Knowledge of Therapeutic Patient Care
- Please rate the Candidate on their Ability to recognize critical changes and act appropriately
- Please rate the Candidate on their Communication Skills
- Please rate the Candidate on their Ability to Promote continuity of care
- Please rate the Candidate on their Punctuality and attendance
- Please rate the Candidate on Adaptability
- Please rate the Candidate’s Motivation
- Please rate the Candidate’s Initiative
- Please rate the Candidate’s Stress Management
- Please rate the Candidate on their Cooperation
- Can you please comment on the Candidates clinical performance?
- Would you rehire this Candidate?
- Do you have any additional comments you would like to add?