Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good over all read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
Performance Feedback Questions
- How adept was the recruiter’s ability to approve the requisition and begin the recruiting process:
- How would you rate the efficiency of the recruiter’s initial information gathering prior to job launch?
- Did the recruiter understand the job requirements and your needs?
- Was the job description/posting accurate and cover all of the required skills and experience?
- How satisfied were you with the quality of candidates presented
- How satisfied were you with the number of candidates presented
- How satisfied were you with the assessment and screening of job candidates
- Were you satisfied with the communication with your recruiter
- Was your recruiter able to adjust based on candidate quality or volume
- Were you satisfied with the technology that was used during the recruiting process
- How easy was it to make decisions and schedule interviews/meetings
- How satisfied are you with the on-the-job performance of your recent hires during their first six months on the job?
- The retention rates of the people hired this year is
- How satisfied are you with the retention rates of your recent hires during their first 6 months on the job?
- Were you satisfied with the employee referral programs implemented by your recruiter
- Did your recruiter utilize any events? What was your level of satisfaction?
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
A Guide to Reference Checks for Colleges and Universities
For colleges and universities, the entry process can be an extensive one for both student applicants and those looking to work in secondary education. For.. Read More →
How Businesses Benefit from Checking References by Email in 2023
Reference checks are an essential part of the hiring process, because they provide keen insight into a job seeker’s work history, skills, and character. The.. Read More →