Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good overall read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However, we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements.
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
Project Manager Questions
- What were the Candidates daily duties and responsibilities?
- How does the Candidate lead teams? What is their leadership style and is it effective?
- Please give an example of a time when the Candidate managed a challenging project, did they handle it well?
- How does the Candidate handle situations involving conflict?
- How would you describe the candidate’s teamwork skills? Do they facilitate teamwork and do their peers find them approachable?
- How does the Candidate deal with disagreements or difference of opinions?
- Please comment on the Candidates time management skills? Have they ever not finished a project within its scheduled time?
- Has the Candidate managed remote teams and outsourced resources?
- What size team do you believe the Candidate is able to manage best?
- How independent is the Candidate? Can they self-motivate?
- As a leader, how does the Candidate handle conflict within their team?
- How does the candidate create and maintain relationships in the workplace? Do they get along with co-workers, clients and stakeholders?
- How do they confront team members that have low productivity?
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates ability to handle High Stress
- Please rate and comment on the Candidate Communication Skills
- Please rate the Candidate’s ability to resolve and solve conflicts
- Please rate the Candidate on their overall leadership skills
- Please rate the Candidate on their ability to use software technology
- Would you rehire this Candidate?
- Do you have any additional comments or concerns regarding the Candidate?
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
More than 50 million people quit their jobs in 2022, in what came to be known as the “Great Resignation.” Although the mass-quitting period is.. Read More →
Recruiters and employers evaluate candidates based on several factors, including the quality of their resume, their interview performance, and their technical, analytical, and behavioral skills... Read More →
For colleges and universities, the entry process can be an extensive one for both student applicants and those looking to work in secondary education. For.. Read More →