Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good overall read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However, we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements.
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
Project Manager Questions
- What were the Candidates daily duties and responsibilities?
- How does the Candidate lead teams? What is their leadership style and is it effective?
- Please give an example of a time when the Candidate managed a challenging project, did they handle it well?
- How does the Candidate handle situations involving conflict?
- How would you describe the candidate’s teamwork skills? Do they facilitate teamwork and do their peers find them approachable?
- How does the Candidate deal with disagreements or difference of opinions?
- Please comment on the Candidates time management skills? Have they ever not finished a project within its scheduled time?
- Has the Candidate managed remote teams and outsourced resources?
- What size team do you believe the Candidate is able to manage best?
- How independent is the Candidate? Can they self-motivate?
- As a leader, how does the Candidate handle conflict within their team?
- How does the candidate create and maintain relationships in the workplace? Do they get along with co-workers, clients and stakeholders?
- How do they confront team members that have low productivity?
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates ability to handle High Stress
- Please rate and comment on the Candidate Communication Skills
- Please rate the Candidate’s ability to resolve and solve conflicts
- Please rate the Candidate on their overall leadership skills
- Please rate the Candidate on their ability to use software technology
- Would you rehire this Candidate?
- Do you have any additional comments or concerns regarding the Candidate?
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, many organizations have had to completely change the way they run. This has meant that they have had to adopt new.. Read More →
As a job seeker, there are multiple parts to the hiring process. Not only do you need to start by finding a position that best.. Read More →