Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good over all read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
- Please rate and comment on their general conduct and behaviour
- Please confirm the general duties and responsibilities of the role.
- How was this candidate’s relationship with peers on the team?
- How was this candidate’s relationship with superiors on the team?
- Who else on the team can I call that would say good things about this candidate?
- Was there anyone on the team that this candidate didn’t get along with?
- In what environment would this candidate be most successful?
- Why do you think this candidate will be successful in this specific role?
- Is There anything else you can tell me about this candidate?
- Would you rehire this candidate?
- Why did the candidate leave this position?
- Can you recall a time where he or she made a sacrifice for their work?
- Did the candidate consistently hit or miss goals/quotas?
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
More than 50 million people quit their jobs in 2022, in what came to be known as the “Great Resignation.” Although the mass-quitting period is.. Read More →
Recruiters and employers evaluate candidates based on several factors, including the quality of their resume, their interview performance, and their technical, analytical, and behavioral skills... Read More →
For colleges and universities, the entry process can be an extensive one for both student applicants and those looking to work in secondary education. For.. Read More →