Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good overall read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However, we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
Standard Reference Questions
- How long have you worked with the Candidate?
- What were the Candidates job duties and performance objectives?
- How did the Candidate build strong, positive working relationships with managers and peers? How did they maintain them?
- How would you describe the Candidate’s teamwork skills? Are they seen as a leader or a go-to person? How well do they take ownership of tasks, projects, and situations?
- What unique skills, knowledge, competencies, and strengths did the Candidate contribute to your organization?
- Do you think that the Candidate has any challenges or shortcomings at work or any areas that need improvement?
- How well did the candidate accept feedback (without becoming angry or defensive) and use it to strengthen future performance?
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates Attendance and Punctuality.
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates Communication Skills.
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates overall Work Ethic.
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates Organizational Skills.
- Would you rehire this Candidate? If no, please explain.
- Do you have any additional comments?
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
More than 50 million people quit their jobs in 2022, in what came to be known as the “Great Resignation.” Although the mass-quitting period is.. Read More →
Recruiters and employers evaluate candidates based on several factors, including the quality of their resume, their interview performance, and their technical, analytical, and behavioral skills... Read More →
For colleges and universities, the entry process can be an extensive one for both student applicants and those looking to work in secondary education. For.. Read More →