Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good overall read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However, we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements.
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
- In what capacity did you work with the Candidate?
- How did students/peers respond to the Candidates teaching style?
- Can you provide any outstanding examples of the Candidates work?
- What are the Candidates top 3 work related strengths?
- What are 3 ways in which the candidate could improve?
- What have you observed about this Candidate’s instructional skills?
- Please comment on the Candidates classroom management.
- Does the Candidates foster student learning?
- How would you describe the Candidates overall work ethic?
- Describe the Candidates relationship with the school community.
- How does the candidate create and maintain relationships in the workplace? Do they get along with colleagues, parents and students?
- How does the Candidate compare to other teachers that you have worked with?
- How does the Candidate facilitate personal and professional growth?
- Please rate the Candidates flexibility in dealing with change.
- Please rate the Candidates ability to handle Stress
- Please rate the Candidates Punctuality and Attendance
- Has the Candidate ever had any performance concerns/complaints? If so, did they take action to improve or resolve the issue?
- We are committed to helping the candidate succeed in their new role and grow in their career. What would you say the candidate needs most to be successful in their new position?
- Would you rehire this Candidate without hesitation?
- Is there anything else you would like to add about the Candidate?