Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good overall read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However, we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements.
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
Warehouse and Light Industrial Questions
- In what capacity did you work with the Candidate?
- What were the Candidates daily duties and responsibilities?
- How does the Candidate work in a team-based environment?
- How does the Candidate handle unexpected situations? (Such as lost or stolen shipments and/or products)
- How does the Candidate handle mistakes and what is their method to problem solving?
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates knowledge of Safety protocols in their designated environment.
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates Communication Skills.
- Please rate the Candidate on Attendance and Punctuality.
- Please rate the Candidate on their ability to deal with Stress.
- Please rate the Candidate on their ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced environments.
- If the Candidate is client facing, how do they handle disagreements with clients?
- How would you describe the Candidate’s ability to work with inventory software and databases?
- Would you rehire this Candidate?
- Are there any additional comments you would like to add?