Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good overall read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However, we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements.
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
- What were the Candidates primary responsibilities and duties?
- How would you describe the Candidate?
- How does the Candidate handle failure?
- How does the Candidate motivate their team when a project is floundering?
- Please describe the Candidates top 3 work related strengths
- Please describe areas in which the Candidate could improve
- Please comment on the Candidates attention to detail. What steps do they take when developing plans for a project?
- How would you describe the candidate’s teamwork skills? Are they seen as a leader or a go-to person? How well do they take ownership of tasks, projects, and situations?
- How does the Candidate facilitate professional growth?
- Please comment on the Candidates time management skills and their ability to complete tasks.
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates knowledge of safety protocols
- Please rate and comment on the Candidate’s Communication skills in both verbal and written forms
- Has the Candidate ever received complaints or concerns about their performance in both projects and/or proposals? If so, did they take action to improve or resolve the issue?
- Would you rehire this Candidate?
- Do you have any additional comments?
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
More than 50 million people quit their jobs in 2022, in what came to be known as the “Great Resignation.” Although the mass-quitting period is.. Read More →
Recruiters and employers evaluate candidates based on several factors, including the quality of their resume, their interview performance, and their technical, analytical, and behavioral skills... Read More →
For colleges and universities, the entry process can be an extensive one for both student applicants and those looking to work in secondary education. For.. Read More →