Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good overall read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However, we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements.
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
- In what capacity did you work with the candidate?
- What were the candidates job duties and performance objectives?
- What would you say are the candidates most impressive personal qualities?
- What were the candidates main achievements during their role at your organization?
- How did the candidate ensure that they achieved their results? Did they go over and above, and if so, what did they do?
- Can you give me an example of a time when the candidate was able to demonstrate initiative?
- How does the candidate go about motivating their team or others around them?
- Can you describe a time when the candidate was responsible for growth and what role did they play in this?
- How well does the candidate handle pressure and stress? Can you share an example?
- Where are the candidates’ areas of development? Where do you see them in five years’ time?
- Would you say that the candidate has a lasting impact on the organization or their staff? What were they?
- If the candidate gets the position, how are they best managed to bring the best out of them?
- Would you rehire this candidate?
- Do you have any further comments?
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, many organizations have had to completely change the way they run. This has meant that they have had to adopt new.. Read More →
As a job seeker, there are multiple parts to the hiring process. Not only do you need to start by finding a position that best.. Read More →