Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good over all read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
- Please rate and comment on their general conduct and behaviour
- Please confirm the general duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Did the candidate consistently hit or miss goals/quotas?
- What level of drive and motivation did they display during the time that you worked with them?
- Please rate how quickly the candidate could learn and adapt to new technology
- Please describe a successful marketing campaign the candidate initiated or was an integral part of
- What challenges did the candidate overcome in the project?
- What environment did the candidate work best in?
- Why did the candidate leave this position?
- Please rate and comment on their overall performance.
- Would you rehire them if you were given the opportunity and had an appropriate role?
- Can you comment on the level of supervision they required? How well did they work autonomously?
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
As a recruiter/ HR leader/ employer it is your duty to find high quality candidates to fill job positions whether it’s for your company or.. Read More →