Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good over all read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
- Please rate and comment on their general conduct and behaviour
- Please confirm the general duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Did the candidate consistently hit or miss goals/quotas?
- What level of drive and motivation did they display during the time that you worked with them?
- Please rate how quickly the candidate could learn and adapt to new technology
- Please describe a successful marketing campaign the candidate initiated or was an integral part of
- What challenges did the candidate overcome in the project?
- What environment did the candidate work best in?
- Why did the candidate leave this position?
- Please rate and comment on their overall performance.
- Would you rehire them if you were given the opportunity and had an appropriate role?
- Can you comment on the level of supervision they required? How well did they work autonomously?
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
More than 50 million people quit their jobs in 2022, in what came to be known as the “Great Resignation.” Although the mass-quitting period is.. Read More →
Recruiters and employers evaluate candidates based on several factors, including the quality of their resume, their interview performance, and their technical, analytical, and behavioral skills... Read More →
For colleges and universities, the entry process can be an extensive one for both student applicants and those looking to work in secondary education. For.. Read More →