Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good overall read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However, we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
- In what capacity did you work with the Candidate?
- Please outline the duties of the Candidate while working in the organization/facility/unit.
- What was the Candidate’s workload (Ex: number of patients, beds, procedures) while working in your organization?
- How does the candidate take direction?
- When the situation warranted it, would this person independently make sound clinical decisions within the scope of his/her position?
- Please comment on the Candidates top 3 work related strengths.
- Do you believe there are any areas in which the candidate requires professional improvement? If yes, please explain.
- Please provide an example of how the Candidate took initiative for self-learning and growth.
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates on their ability to prioritize, organize and complete work in a timely manner.
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates knowledge of universal precautions and protective equipment.
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates ability to communicate appropriately with patients, families and peers.
- Please rate and comment on the Candidates knowledge of medication administration, use and waste policy
- Please rate the Candidate on their attendance and punctuality.
- Would you rehire this Candidate?
- Are there any additional comments you would like to add?