Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good overall read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However, we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements.
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
- In what capacity did you work with the Candidate?
- How well does the Candidate relate to other people? Which employees does the person work best with: superiors, peers, subordinates?
- Would you have any hesitation placing this applicant in a position of authority and trust with respect to (small children, vulnerable adults, large sums of money)?
- How did the applicant’s last performance review go? What strengths were noted? What areas were identified as needing improvement?
- In which environment do you think the Candidate will best succeed in?
- How does the Candidate handle and implement feedback?
- How did the Candidate help your organization achieve its goals?
- Please rate the Candidate on Adaptability
- Please rate the Candidates Communication Skills
- Please rate the Candidates Organizational Skills
- Please rate the Candidate on their overall attitude in the workplace
- Please rate the Candidates Resourcefulness
- Please rate the Candidates ability to Multi-task
- Please rate the Candidates ability to Work with a Team
- Would you rehire this Candidate?
- Do you have any additional comments or concerns about this Candidate?
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, many organizations have had to completely change the way they run. This has meant that they have had to adopt new.. Read More →
As a job seeker, there are multiple parts to the hiring process. Not only do you need to start by finding a position that best.. Read More →