Here is a list of sample questions we found that are designed to give a good over all read of a candidate and allow you to make a decision based on their score. These are based on us looking at data from over 45000 references and analyzing the trends that come with it. However we intended this to be a starting point for our customers to use and mold their own sets based on their requirements
Welcome to Vitay’s
Question Set Library
Recruiter Feedback Questions
- How easy was it to find all the information regarding the position
- Did the recruiter told me how to prepare for the interview
- Was the Recruiter friendly
- Was the Recruiter professional
- Did you get all the responses from recruiter that you needed
- Were all your questions answered in a timely manner
- Was it easy to apply for the position
- Was it easy to find the company for the interview
- Did you feel welcomed when you came for the interview
- Were you happy with the time between the application and the response
- Were you happy with the time between the interview and feedback
- Overall, how satisfied are you with our recruiting and hiring process? Why?
- Would you recommend [company name] to other friends to apply? Why?
- Was the recruiter helpful throughout the whole process?
- How can we, in your opinion, improve our hiring process?
- Did we always respond to you in a timely manner?
Need more Ideas? Check out our blog!
Talent sourcing and acquisition continues to be a huge contributor to every company’s operating costs. A study conducted by SHRM in 2017 revealed that the.. Read More →
Employee engagement is easily the single most important metric when gauging the productivity of a workforce, engaged workers perform better, have a higher loyalty to.. Read More →