Date of Last Revision: June 18, 2021
1.1 Members and Visitors
When you register and join the Vitay Service, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a “Visitor.”
2.1 Service Eligibility
The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 16.
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “Minimum Age” (described below) or older; (2) you will only have one Vitay account, which must be in your real name; and (3) you are not already restricted by Vitay from using the Services. Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the age of 16.
“Minimum Age” means 16 years old. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for Vitay to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including using of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
3. Rights and Limits
3.1 FCRA Compliance
The information collected by us is for the purposes outlined in these terms of service.
The information obtained in any reports will be used for no other purposes except those identified in these terms of service.
Vitay Technologies Inc. complies with the FCRA’s disclosure requirements and with the FCRA’s pre- and post-adverse action requirements and any data obtained by us will not be used in violation of any equal opportunity laws.
On request, we will disclose to consumers that our reports will be or have been requested, and will provide the nature and scope of the investigation to the consumer upon request.
4. Vitay “Dos and Don’ts”
You agree that you will:
– Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
– Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
-Use your real name on your profile; and
– Use the Services in a professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
– Create a false identity on Vitay, misrepresent your identity, create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another’s account;
– Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
– Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views);
– Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of Vitay;
– Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
– Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license;
– Violate the intellectual property or other rights of Vitay, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our learning videos or other materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “Vitay” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL;
– Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
– Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
– Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Vitay without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited Vitay trainer);
– Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell or otherwise monetize the Services or related data or access to the same, without Vitay’s consent;
– Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without Vitay’s consent;
– Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
– Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
– Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
– Overlay or otherwise modify the Services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the Services or removing, covering, or obscuring an advertisement included on the Services);
– Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
– Violate the Professional Community Policies or any additional terms concerning a specific Service that are provided when you sign up for or start using such Service.
5. Complaints Regarding Content
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. If you want to send us notices or service of process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.